CenturyLink — internet service
The complaint I have has been on going since I started receiving service from CenturyLink the day they took over service in Pueblo, CO. I am supposed to have download of 40.0 Mbps. My download speed is 2.2 Mps I thought there was something wrong with my computer so I had a tech come to my home to check it out. He showed me the screen that showed that this is what CenturyLink is giving me. I was also told that this is the speed that is offered in Pueblo unless you pay for higher speeds. They rip us off any way they can. When I tried to contact them, I received a notice that the complaint service was not available. I wonder of this poor service is going to get worse since net neutrality has been discontinued. Check your download and upload speed to make sure you aren't being cheated more that you are at the present.
Updated by Rosann Dionese · Sep 06, 2018
Another thing that really concerns me about CenturyLink is that many of their service pages are NOT secure. My antivirus program often will not let me enter a page to complain to CenturyLink. If I bypass the antivirus screen, I find that the page is unavilable. I would change services but the only faster service is Xfinity and the cost would be too much to justify going through the trouble of changing so many things . CenturyLink is one of the biggest ISP's in the US and is said to have great service in other areas. Why not everywhere?
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud 
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee