CenturyLink — early termination fee
I called today, 9/16/17 and spoke with Kaylee to ask as to what option I would have to discontinue or cancel my service due to having to move out of my apartment on the 13th of this month. I signed up for a year contract which isn't due until March of 2018. I understand the termination fee and was asked if there was any option about financial hardship to possibly waive the fee. This is the reason I was going to move out of my place anyway. She comes to tell me that my ETF would be 179.70 PLUS the final bill. It's ridiculous how they can scam people like that. I asked for a copy of the contract letter I agreed with and has not yet come in my inbox. She's saying that the ETF would range from 25-200.00. When asked how she determined what my ETF cost would- I was just flat out told that it's just is. I have 6 months still of my contract and $179.70 seems a bit too high! Century Link is the worst!
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud 
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee