CenterPoint Energy — centerpoint vehicle
Today Sep 4th, 2018 at 2015 Pinecreek Pass Lane, the attachment pictures shown. CenterPoint Tech Service sent out for 2014 Pinecreek Pass Lane service(across the street of 2015). The Technician park the truck right a the cub that block the trash can pickup for 2015, I am the owner of the house 2015 had ask him to move down a little bit so he won't block the trash pick up, he's refuse with attitude. My complain is the tech need to understand park close to the cub is not the right place to park, he/she need to park further back. Park close to the cub it will block the drive way exit out or enter in also. The street is public but the owner have to take care of it and have a full right to ask him move further down, I didn't ask him to leave, I just ask him to move back a little bit and he doesn't need to give me an attitude that "it's a street, not your house NO".
More CenterPoint Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Cenerpoint Energy - home service plus is a worthless 
- Centerpoint Energy - unauthorized access into yard by meter reader 
- Centerpoint Energy Gas - Reconnect Fees 
- Centerpoint Energy - scam and fraud 
- Centerpoint Energy - Houston, TX - Very poor customer care service! 
- Centerpoint Industries - Lots of delays and excuses 
- Centerpoint Energy - reconnection requirements and procedures
- Centerpoint Energy - 83a (superviser in houston office) 
- CenterPoint Energy - destroyed my, front, yard flower beds and sprinkler system
- CenterPoint Energy - restoring power to commercial building - humble tx.