The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cedars-Sinai Medical Center — follow up care after initial appointment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I jumped through all your hoops to get an appointment. After my initial visit with Dr. Paski, I sent her an email on Oct 12th through your portal and got no response. I then tried another email on Nov. 6th with no response. I called and spoke to her nurse on Nov. 12th who said she would talk to Dr. Paski that afternoon. Again, no response. I called back again Nov. 14th and her nurse assured me I would get a phone call back from Dr Paski on Thursday. Again, no phone call. I am disgusted on the way I have been treated. Clearly there is no care on how patients are treated. What is the point of having a messaging system when your doctors don't use it?
After 3 phone calls, the doctor did finally return my call. Evidently Cedars Sinai's messaging system is awful. The doctor never received any of my emails. They need to fix this before they piss off more of their patients.
More Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Complaints & Reviews
- Sinai Hospital - Caters to the elite and donors!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - marina del rey cedars
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center - False information.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - my treatment in the emergency room
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr Lin - CSMC discarded elderly/terminal illness people to street
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - injection for iud insertion
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - emergency services
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - treatment in their emergency room
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - billing dept / obgyn