Cebu Pacificdelayed flight

february 26, 2016-flight Wgp12h - delayed for more than two hours
a friend did a favor for me and booked my 71 year old mother and my 6month old baby for a cenu pacific flight bound for dumaguete to cebu..i could have let them take the bus which is way affordable but the 4-hour ride would be a daunting task for my old mother, so i squeezed in the budget and paid for a 2000php flight hoping it will be more convenient for them..and guess what?! the flight is delayed as of this writing..from 1:10pm, it's delayed till 3:30pm.. 30mins, 1 hour - i could probably just close one eye on this, but more than 2 hours?! what are they thinking?! i called the customer service hotline, the lady told me they can't do anything (such as transfet the flight), could not connect me to anyone from cebu pac in the airport, nothing! now i am so worried that my mother has to wait for more than 2 hours with an infant!
last feb 5 flight p6kwni boun for manila from cebu..was delayed again..good thing my friend who booked us was able to request for flight transfer which was an hour aftee our scheduled departure..the return flight which was supposed to be at 11pm was also delayed for an hoir and an half..too many times delayed in just under 2 months..the most horrible airline!

shynet teves