Cebu Pacific Air — itinerary not received, email problem
Maelody Layne Yap
Getgo #[protected] (original) and #[protected] (dummy)
I had a problem with changing my email so I signed up another dummy account with getgo. Unknowingly, it also created another getgo no. So when I booked a flight, the points were in the dummy account and I did not received an email in my original email account. This was what happened to my booking no DK9QQH. The problem is I forgot the email and password coz it was just a dummy one. I can't access my itinerary so there would be no way for me to know in case of any changes in flight schedule. I also need to add baggage for the other passenger.
For now, I want your company to merge these accounts to my original email which is [protected]@yahoo.com. Please reply as to how this will be reconciled.
More Cebu Pacific Air Complaints & Reviews
- Cebu Pacific Air Online - double charges, no flight, no refund! 
- Cebu Air - credit card fraud 
- Cebu Pacific Air - lost boarding pass/request of travel certificate 
- Cebu Pacific Air - double booking cebu pacific air 
- Cebu Pacific Air - inaccurate currency conversion 
- Cebu Pacific Airlines - overbooking/no seats available/refund 
- Cebu Pacific Air - luggage weights 
- Cebu Pacific Air - rebooking
- cebupacificair.com - poor customer service
- Cebu Pacific Air - internet product promo