Castle WindowsWindows

I hired Castle to install a garden window and 4 small cellar windows at the hi pressure price of $4500.00

The promised to install in one day

They were suppose to install 2 glass shelves in the garden window and they did not

They offered to remove $500 from the price

Now I am getting harassing calls filling up my message machine daily

Finally spoke to a Rep that said "oh I see I will let them know"

3 days later they begin again. On Saturday I was called by a rude and obnoxious person who threatens me

Please do not sign a contract with this firm. You sign away your rights for any resolution You sign your right to go to court to resolve a dispute

To me firm is the epitome of preditory and unscrupulous practices, particularly to seniors

I highly recommend you hire an honest firm that major business in installing Windows not an oganazation designed and run to cheat unsuspecting people