Castle Dental — high price rip off
DENTAL CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!
I have HMO dental coverage and this was the office close to my home that I picked from the list of approved companies.
I went in with a tooth that was giving me trouble and was floored when I was told what it would cost me to get it fixed. I had to ask the person " these are the charges after dental coverage?" They told me that they would remove the filling, preform a root canal, place the filling and place a crown and the cost with insurance would be almost $1300. What an outrage!!! I also inquired about a standard cleaning and the dental asst. told me that the cleaning recomend that I get a cleaning that was going to cost me $600. They proposed other work to be done also. If I was going to get al of their recomended work done it would have cost me almost $3500.
THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTIST!!!
The only thing I could afford was to have the tooth pulled.
I'm deeply disapointed with the was these people try to rip me off. They have since been purchased by Monach Dental. I'll be searching for another company and get a second opinion on the other work to include the cleaning.
DENTAL CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!
More Castle Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Castle Dental - dentures
- Castle Dental - braces and money
- castle dental kirby - horrible service/rude
- Castle Dental - front desk service
- Castle Dental - staff/ front desk
- Castle Dental - refund/work done I did not authorize
- Castle Dental - Teeth removal
- Castle Dental - appointments, services
- Castle Dental - negligence, failure to provide treatment
- Castle Dental - Surprise billing