Castle Dentaldentures

C

Castle Dental has had numerous complaints against them which has come to light, using same disposable instruments on patients over & over mixing up dentures on patients, giving women men's dentures huge teeth!! The T.V. commercial where the old man & woman mix up their dentures, they must have gone to Castle Dental, , Beware stay away from these idiots! They will ruin your teeth!

Samdra Mar 26, 2009

If dey clean dem dentures wit the socred wash an dry, den dats how dey come out. maam

• Ce
    Cedar Chopper 7 Jul 27, 2009

Agree!! This Castle Dental in Cedar Park, Texas is horrible. They need to be investigated by Federal, State, and Local authorities. Their office staff is rude. Their dentists make regular mistakes, misdiagnose dental problems, take faulty x-rays, etc. etc. RUN don't walk away from this dental office!!!

• Ce
    Cedar Chopper 7 Jul 27, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM CASTLE DENTAL IN CEDAR PARK - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!

• Ly
    lynn33 Oct 13, 2009

They do have a very rude staff. You could stand there and wait forever and they will continue to answer the phone and ignore you. I scheduled a check up and cleaning for both my kids yesterday and they told me they didn't have time to do the cleaning! Uhm. . . ok? so I took a entire day off of work for them to do a check up that lasted 5 mins? And now I have to reschedule the cleaning becasue they can't make appointments correctly. Everytime we go int here I hate it more. They messed up the xrays yesterday too. Had my sons up for my daughter and my daughters up for my son and I had to point it out!! They even had double exposed one with someone else's x-ray! they are ruid, incompitant, lazy and should be put out of business.

• Sh
    Shab Gard Dec 06, 2010

I agree with you . It seems that this rudness is across the board. The staff at the Castle Dental in Sugar Land are also very rude, especially, the office manager at that location.

• Cg
    cgs Dec 15, 2010

I have found that the nicer you are to people/service providers the more [censor] they are to you...If you want answers you've got to jump their [censor]...its all they understand...Nobody should go to Castle Dental...and if enough people go elsewhere...Castle Dental will no longer be in business they totally screwed up my daughters teeth... stop going to Castle Dental people... and the bunny population will go back up...I, mean that is where they get their teeth, is'nt it?

Charley645 Feb 01, 2012

Castle dental in Cedar Park, TX.
    My first impression: Front desk staff was not courteous or kind.
    They require that you pay in advance before they let you in the office.
    To me it felt that their #1 goal was to upsell services! ( a paycheck bonus?)
    Front desk clerk acted like a used car sales man (woman) during explanations of cost of fees and services.. Example: Service "x" cost $70, ( I asked why so high?) .. ohh..ohh its is actually $50, not $70.
    Cost of service seemed a bit high compared to other dentist office I used before my insurance company force me to abandon them.

• De
    Derek Lowery Oct 28, 2018

I went to Dr Pham
    12341 Main Street
    Houston, tx 77035
    I went to the doctor for a cavity and he destroyed my tooth. I been in pain ever since. Now I had two dentist look at it today and they both agreed my tooth couldn't be saved.
    I'm going to complain to the bbb and state of Texas.

• Ro
    Robert Mc. Apr 21, 2020

Beware this crooked dental place. I would give zero stars if I could. I called them due to a pain in a tooth and was given an appt for the next week. I gave them my 2 dental insurances so they could verify my coverage before I came to the appt. When I arrived I was told that they had talked to my insurance and my only cost for the procedure would be $250, which I had to pay before the procedure. 4 months later I received a surprise bill for $346.60. When I questioned the officer manager she was disrespectful and would not answer my question as to why I had been told my only cost would only be $250. I asked her several times and she avoided the question trying to claim it wasn't their fault and the quote was just an estimate. I asked her several times why I was told that they had pre-approved with my insurances and my ONLY cost was $250, so why was I receiving this surprise bill? She never would answer. She actually hung up on me at one point as I got more adamant trying to get her to answer, which she never did. This place doesn't care about people and will send you a surprise bill. I recommend you avoid them and go elsewhere.