The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CashNetUSA — customer service & application process blow, impossible to get loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I needed to take a payday loan to get me through the next couple of weeks due to some unexpected expenses. I received a solicitation in the mail from CashNet USA offering 50% off loan fees. So I thought I would give them a try. This is the first time I have EVER tried getting a payday loan from anyone.
I go to the site, fill in the application and click continue. The site returns "you already have an account." WTF?!? So I try resetting the password...no luck. I try the "forgot email" link...no luck (my info "not recognized"). I contact customer service through chat. It takes 20 minutes for them to comprehend the situation. They finally give me a temporary password. I complete the application process only to be denied. Denied? For $250.00? I TAKE HOME $725.00 PER WEEK. My bureau scores are 700+ across the board. My FICO score is 700+. The maximum payday loan limit in my state is $600.00. How the hell was I denied???
More CashNetUSA Complaints & Reviews
- CashNetUSA - fraud and scam
- Cashnet USA - scam and cheating!
- Cash Net Usa / Cash Advance Mutual - scam
- CashNetUSA - fraudulent company
- CashNetUSA - unauthorized debit
- Cashnet USA - payday loan problem
- CashNetUSA - scam/fraud
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - unethical behavior, unprofessional
- Cashnet USA Payday Loans - scam
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - short term loan