Menu

Cashbuild review: Refund/transfer the funds

M
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir/madam

I trust you are well, I'm very disappointed, ashamed and angry šŸ˜” how you people failed me, the worst part I have been calling head office to get assistance From Vanessa she kept her empty promises for the past 2 days. Let me story short Im having VIC account with Cashbuild Protea Glen, since the store has been looted for the past 4 weeks I have been struggling to get my building Materials from them, I'm stucked the project stuck it Cost me money to pay people on the site while their not working. I'm having R 80 000 plus on my VIC account S11901471 all I have been asking is to transfer my account to SouthGate branch so that I can be able to purchase materials for the past 4 weeks I was told I will expect a Call From Regional Manager responsible for Cashbuild Protea Glen but I didn't even today here's my contact number ([protected]) Mateko.

Can you please try by all means you slove this matter before Friday or Im thinking to go to social media tell the world about your services or I will contact my lawyers to deal with I can't afford to loose another week anymore I'm really disappointed by your service even from head office people.

Best Regards