Cash Net USAharassment

On 9/20/11 I retrieved a message off of my cellular phone from a man with a very heavy Indian accent named Brian West stating that I needed to contact him urgently and that this was in regards to a legal matter that is pending against me and that if I wanted to save myself having the legal matter pursued that I needed to give him a call at [protected]. The call was very concerning because I could not understand what this could be in reference to on my behalf, so I called the number and found it very strange with this voice recording came on immediately stating that this call may be monitored for quality purposes and then the phone just rings, no one ever picks up. So then I thought to myself this must be some kind of scam. The very next day while at work I receive a telephone call again from this same man with the very heavy Indian accent telling me that the call was in reference to a pay day loan that I had allegedly received and did not pay back. I stated to him that I did not know what he was talking about and asked that he give me the name of the company, he was reluctant and keep repeating that I needed to statisfy this debt otherwise they would be taking me to court on Fraudulent charges. I continued to tell him that I don't know what he is talking about and that he must be mistaken, that when he repeated the last four digits of my social security number, and asked me was he correct. However, I would not confirm this information. He stated that I needed to proceed with payment otherwise I would be charge with fraud. I told him that I believe that this is a scam. He be came very aggressive and rude towards me, I ask to speak to a supervisor, he put me on hold and this other fool came on the line claiming to be a man by the name of Raymond Scott. Raymond Scott too began to say to me that I had taken out a pay day loan and had not paid it back, I asked him to tell me when did I allegedly receive this pay day loan? He stated that it was back in November of 2010, he refused to give me an exact date. I then asked him for the companies name and He stated that he is from Cash Net USA. I then told him that I have never done business with Cash Net USA and that I really believe that this is a scam. He too became very rude and disrespect over the phone and accused me of trying to get away with stealing money. I asked him what the alleged amount that I supposedly owed is, he stated that I had received $300.00 but now with late charges and other fees, I would now have to pay $611.00. I asked him to repeat the amount, and he did. I knew again that this is clearly a scam. I then asked him why am I receiving a telephone call almost a year later about this matter, he claims they have tried to reach both by email and US Postal Mail services (which is a bunch of BS). I told him that I never received any thing from his company in regards to this matter and I asked that I receive an official notice from his company regarding this matter, He then stated to me that they would not be sending out anything else to me and that they would be contacting my place of employment to have my wages garnished. Before hanging up on him, I told him what he could do with himself . Once off the phone with this scam artist I contacted my bank to inform them of what is going on, I also had them track my account back to November of 2010 and was told that nothing has ever hit my account in the amount of $300.00 from Cash Net USA. I also spoke to my payroll department about the threat of garnishment and was assured that my wages would never be touched in that manner. The following day while at work on 9/22/11 the same man Brain West continue to harass me at work along with my co-workers. He was rude and disrespectful towards every one. On his last attempt to harass me I informed him that I would be filing a complaint with FBI. He has not called back as of yet. Please be ware and be careful we have sharks out here who are hungry and willing to scam innocent people out of their money. These people are heart less and prey on vulnerable people.

• Pe
    peeler6 Feb 07, 2012

I just recieved a notice that i was going to be arrested for fraud on my cell phone from someone with a heavy indian accent saying he was representing cash net. i have no idea who or what this person is tried to call it back and it was an international number. dont have a clue what his problem was but if he thought he was getting money from me he had another thing coming i told him i was informing the fbi and he hung up.