Cash Crusadersdixon cz1632 television

D Jun 11, 2018

Bought Dixon Television in April at Vaalmall, on 3 June the image was turned upside down when it was switched on, on 5 we went to Vaalmall to find out how to fix it. They said factory default and we took pictures how to fix it. On 6th we took it in seeing that it doesn't show the menu when you press Input. 3 employees tried fin ding menu with out luck. 1 saw manual input & got it, switched mirror image off. As soon as he switched tv back on, screen is upside down again. With the continues on & off the TV pixcles went. They said they will replace it, but I didn't take my slip only wanted it switched up rite. They refused to look for my slip on computer. All other suppliers does when you buy on your name. On 9th I took slip & suddenly Lucky the manager says it has to go for repairs. When I bought the TV I was told Dixon has wonderful warranty & guaranty, it gets replaced for 1st year if not mistreated. Cash crusaders employees got the pixcles distorted, now I have to be punished. I wrote a mail in the store on the 9 to customer complaints & Hello Peter with no feed back up until now. I want my money refunded. Daleen Van Aswegen [protected]