Cash Crusaders — cell phone, - doogee x70 and doogee x90l
Dear Si r/ Madam
We act on behalf of Mr. Oliphant, who is a legalwise member, and as such entitled to our assistance.
Kindly find attached hereto, the following for your kind attention:
1. Cash Crusaders Tax Invoice;
2. Emails to Cash Crusaders.
Our instructions are, that during October 2019, our client purchased a Doogee X70. During December 2019, our client's Doogee X70 began giving problems, and our client then booked same in at your Uitenhage branch for repairs.
Our client was after time, contacted and informed that the Doogee X70 cannot be repaired, as the inside board is faulty, and the parts cannot be found. Thereafter, our client was told he cannot be refunded, and is to take a different phone in place of same, namely, a Doogee X90L. Kindly note, at no point did our client want another phone in place of the faulty one, and wanted a refund, of which your Uitenhage branch refused.
According, to the NCR, at no such time, can a client/customer be refused a refund, if and when the purchased item, is faulty, and unable to be repaired, and not due to the client/customers wrong doing.
In light of the above, we hereby request, that our client return the Doogee X90L, and be refunded in full, in order to amicably finalise this matter, without having to proceed with further legal steps.
Kindly provide your urgent response herein.
More Cash Crusaders Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Crusaders - Boksburg - sold my laptop!
- Cash Crusaders - I went to pawn
- Cash Crusaders - cheated out of my gold chain
- Cash Crusaders - dixon cz1632 television
- Cash Crusaders - refund
- Cash Crusaders - service and purchase
- Cash Crusaders - smartphone
- Cash Crusaders - waiting period for repaired goods
- Cash Crusaders Amanzimtoti - guitar bag
- Cash Crusaders - Dixon pyuasw10