The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cash Converters — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Note Book from cash converters and wasn’t impressed about it so I decided to return it back as it had a 3 month grantee. I was that I could not get my Money back and that the Note Book screen was not under grantee and as for the attitude of the staff it sucked big time .I am so disappointed in Cash Converts,
How do they train they staff to do business as the slip clearly states that
“Faulty goods returned within the guarantee period as specified on the invoice will be:
1) Repaired at Cash Converters cost, failing that
2) Replaced with an item of similar value, or failing that
3) The purchase price will be refunded”
So why cant I get what I want I mean I am not happy with the product
Why do I have to beg for what I am entitled to?
Please can I get an answer?
More Cash Converters Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Converters United - Beware when you buy of this store!
- Cash Converters - Simply terrible
- CASH CONVERTERS IN SG - PRICES EXPENSIVE
- Cash Converters - Bad Attitude - Vernene Brits(Fraud Loan)
- Cash Converters, Southlake, Centurion - Aggressive behaviour
- Cash Converters - poor treatment from management and health and safety risk caused to my child
- Cash Converters personal finance centre - Abuse of debit card transaction
- Cash Converters - Faulty DS - awful service
- Cash Converters International - customer service/procedure
- Cash Converters - the humiliation I faced