Cash 4 GoldPayment for gold

P

I saw an ad on TV about Cash 4 Gold buying old gold jewlery. The people in the commercial indicated they got good money for sending in their old gold jewlery. I logged in to the website and sked for a refiners return kit. I got the kit quickly and sent in my old gold jewlery. After a couple of weeks I got a check from them for $37.12, a fraction of the value of what I sent in. I called in and was told my jewlery had not been melted down yet and if I returned the check within 10 days I would get my original jewlery returned. I did return the check, it has been 10 days and no return of my jewlery yet.
If anyone files a suit or needs a legal complaint, I am willing to join in.
I was scammed by this company!

charlie brown Jan 26, 2010

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY TESTIMONIAL YOU MAY HEAR FROM ANY COMMERCIAL ...EVER, THEY ARE 100% LIES TO GAIN YOUR TRUST!

• Dl
    dlightnsalem Feb 05, 2010

I sent in my jewelry and the say they never recieved it!!! Now I am filling out more forms

You can't trust any one in this day and age when we all need a little additional cash.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices