CarTrawlernever rent here

J Review updated:

I placed a reservation and had never used this particular card online at all. Within one day, my account was hacked for over $6000. My bank had to immediately discontinue my card and mail me another one. I was working out of town, and my bank is a local bank to my home. Although I had paid for the car, cartrawler would not let me get the car because they needed an active card and I had not yet received mine. This is understandable to me. BUT, for a $94 rental, THEY KEPT $65 OF MY $94 FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE!!! Really?

• Eu
    eugenia shevchuk Sep 26, 2019

Horrible service. Unauthorized use of money, due to unavailable credit cards for deposit, but yet they accepted my debit card for rental, never gave me a car and never refunded my money from debit card. I will keep going with complaint!!!