CarTrawlerrental car prepay

B

i rented 2 cars on my credit card one as a gift for my daughter to ease the burden of cash well come to find out once at Orlando Airport they wanted to charge an extra 10.00 a day for her not using her own credit card so we decided to just let her rent her own Mind you the ladies at the Thrifty car rental desk were rude and could of cared less well now im trying to recover my money I prepaid if the ladies at the counter wouldn't of been so rude and moved me along so I call the number to car trawler and got some young girl who thought this was all too funny that I was getting upset, we ended up renting 3 in total veichles from your company this day when we had the option to move a few steps down to a different agency ...BUTTTT...we didn't and now im out my 66.00 fir a car that was never rented and nothing but rude awful people in your customer service. my husband travels every Sunday thru Friday and I do recall Thrifty may be one of his choices of car rentals but after this it may very well change, im very disappointed and I feel like I have been slightly robbed .
P.Wiley Biggs