The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Carrier Corporation — carrier a/c outside unit warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My Carrier A/C unit and furnace were installed in July of 2016. This past Saturday, July 14, 2018 my air conditioning stopped working. I had to get a technician from the company that installed the unit on overtime because it was so hot and I have a sick dog. The tech found out that the compressor needed to be replaced. I paid $7500 two years ago and now have to pay $168/hour times the amount of hours it needs to repair the system. I should not have to pay this after two years and it is a financial strain on me as well. I am so disappointed by this and your "warranty". After only two years Carrier should be picking up the labor cost, not me. I shopped around and was told Carrier was a good brand but I am having second thoughts about my purchase now and am concerned for future repairs. I have the work scheduled for this Friday and at that point it will be almost one week that I have not had any air conditioning in July. I would appreciate a response back to discuss this further and I am happy to send you whatever documentation you need.
Carrier is working with me on this.
More Carrier Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Carrier AC - Warranty services
- Carrier Corporation - Failure to honor rebate
- Carrier Corporation - Heating systems
- Carrier Corporation - infinity ac
- Carrier Corporation - heating/ac
- Carrier United Technologies - Carrier infinity ics 58mvc080-10120 warranty registration 1112001352c
- Carrier Corporation - carrier ac unit
- Carrier Corporation - bryant central ac. unit
- Carrier Corporation - carrier head with edge thermostat
- Carrier Corporation - air conditioning unit - service