Carrefoursamsung fridge on 50% discount

N

I purchased a samsung fridge on a 50% discount with the original price of 2, 699 aed on may 19, 2017 in sharjah city center.
I told them to deliver this by may 25, 2017 but they failed to bring it and I ask them to deliver it by may 30, 2017.
Then once again they failed to deliver the item and telling me today that it was not available!!! Well instead of giving me another specification of fridge with the same price of 2, 699aed they told me to purchase another item! Are you really kidding me?
It was not my mistake from the 1st time as it was on your display promoting your 50% discount and now you tell me to choose and get another one?

samsung fridge on 50% discount