Carrabba's Italian Grill company logo
Carrabba's Italian Grill
reviews & complaints
Carrabba's Italian Grill
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

54 complaints
7 resolved 47 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Carrabba's Italian Grill Go to website

Carrabba's Italian Grill reviews & complaints 81 - 54

Carrabba's Italian Grill complaints 54

J
Mar 27, 2018

Carrabba's Italian Grill - food

Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my mother, as she has been sick for five days now from food poisoning. Her and my father dined at the Jacksonville, Florida San Jose Blvd location last Wednesday, March 21st and purchased the pollo Rosa Maria for 19.29. My father had chicken Bryan, but did not eat much of it. After eating almost all of her chicken, she woke up in the middle of the night and became violently ill. I don't want to be too graphic, but you catch the drift. They will not be eating at Carrabba's again. I just wanted someone to be aware of the problem.

G

Carrabba's Italian Grill - spaghetti and meatballs

I had dinner this evening at brick nj carrabbas. The meatballs were sour tasting and the spaghetti did not have enough sauce. I was very disappointed.
I didnt tell the waitress because I was very tired from working all day. I didnt have the energy. I feel the food should have been much better. The meat balls were very poor quality qande cooked poorly. They had an off taste.

M
Dec 04, 2017

Carrabba's Italian Grill - unsatisfied

I am their unsatisfied customer.
I used to use them more often, but then I stopped. Honestly, I had nothing to complain about until the last time I ordered from them.
So yesterday they delivered a very spicy meal, even though I didn't ask to spice it because I never do.
And the portion was ridiculously small. It wasn't enough for me to feel I'm not hungry anymore. Maybe they have new policies or whatever else, but I won't order from them anymore. Obviously, they are getting worse.

N
Nov 01, 2017

Carrabba's Italian Grill - sautéed spinach taken from menu

I have always enjoyed the food and service at Carrabbas. My complaint is the lack of choices for sides. They have always been gracious at our Carrabbas in Jacksonville Beach and offered sautéed spinach as a side if you'd ask. No longer do they carry spinach AT ALL! No sautéed spinach period! I do not want garlic mashed potatoes, barely cooked broccoli or green beans! I don't want to pay extra, nor do I want barely cooked asparagus, or fettuccine. Why did they take spinach away? I wouldn't mind spending extra for spinach! Many of my friends are complaining about the lack of spinach and not much to choose from for sides. Please consider bringing SPINACH back! It would be greatly appreciated! I visit Carrabbas monthly. Thank you, Jennifer Baldwin

S
Oct 25, 2017

Carrabba's Italian Grill - service and food

Went to Tallahassee Carrabbas on my birthday Monday night 23rd.
Was with my son and two adult sons. Usually love Carrabbas, but something was really off that night. Know you want to know.

My son's scallops tasted fishy and undercooked. When he asked for a speciality coffee, it never came. When He asked the server to bring it, the server went off then came back and said he couldn't make the machine work.

My order at first was messed up, which can happen, but when I asked for the correct pasta dish, it came with about 2 Tablespoons of sauce. My ceasar salad had no dressing on it. Originally, I had asked for anchovies to be added. Out came a cup of anchovies instead of a few being sprinkled on top. Who wants a cup of anchovies?

Kept trying to get the server's attention to get some Parmesan sprinkled on top of the salad. Could not. Finally my son got up and got the grater and did it himself.

The picture had shown trout covered in nuts, . Mine had almost no nuts on it and instead of tasting grilled, it tasted steamed with little flavor.

Usually superb things happen at Carrabbas, but man it was not a good birthday meal. None of us was happy about the experience.

Sorry to complain, but if I was management, I would definitely want to know.

Yesterday, I overheard someone say, "We use to go to Carrabbas, but the food is not what it use to be. This person didn't know of what I had experienced on Monday.

Again, I am sorry to tell you, but this was just too much.

Carrabba's Italian Grill - slow service

Atlanta airport location ATLCAS01
I stopped here on 6/26/17 about 10:30 AM, and there were three people in this place besides myself. I stopped at the hostess stand and the waitress was standing there on her phone. I was seated and then waited over 5 minutes (probably for the waitress to get done texting) to place my drink order. Another 10 minutes later, I finally got my drink and I explained that I was in a hurry and asked if I could place my food order right away. I was told that there were others there before me and those orders had to be taken first.
15 minutes later I finally got my food and had to wolf it down.
Now you would think that since I'd already told the server that I was in a hurry, she would bring me my check right away. Nope. She disappeared. I had to ask for the check when she finally got back about 10 minutes later.
Just poor service and this is not the first time it's happened there. I'll only stop there again if I happen to be stuck in the Atlanta airport for hours since there is no way to get anything quickly there.

W
Apr 08, 2016

Carrabba's Italian Grill - very small portions

Carrabbas food is really great and I really love this place. Recently me and my friends went to Carrabbas to celebrate my birthday and we were very disappointed. When I invited my friends I told them that there were really large portions and everything was super delicious. But when we arrived and saw our meals we were so frustrated, because portions were extremely small and in the end I wasted more money than I expected. I had to order more meals!

R
Apr 10, 2016

I agree completely!

Carrabba's Italian Grill - service

I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs with angel hair pasta, a simple dish. I received my order and saw that the spaghetti had very little sauce. I asked for more sauce from my server "Darryl", and after 20 minutes he said that he had words with the kitchen about the sauce. The sauce he brought me at best was about three tablespoons full. I commented to "Darryl" that it wasn't much more than a thimball full. He responded he battled with the kitchen for what he brought and never brought anymore sauce. So I ate dry spaghetti. The worse experience I've ever had and I frequent, Bonefish, Carrabba's, and Outback. I would Like a refund for that particular meal. The transaction number on the receipt is #016184, $42.42. My name is Patricia Jenkins [protected]

S
Aug 05, 2012

Carrabba's Italian Grill - worst service ever.. long wait times, seated others before us, rude service, spray chemicals on people

Me and a date went to carrabbas on a saturday night which was some form of a horrible nightmare...first off, the wait times were ridiculous. We were told it was a 35 minute wait, however, after 35...

D
Jan 07, 2011

Carrabba's Italian Grill - horrible food

I've been eating at carrabba's for years, I always looked forward to going there. I had went to dinner with my friend, and I had asked for eggplant, which I aways eat there. Well, the waitress says to me, we have one left, not enough to make a plate. I thought wow is it premade or something? I ordered the chicken parm, the small plate cause thats what I always get. Well the chicken was so tough, and dry, it tasted nasty. The chicken was smaller then the palm of my hand. I was very upset and will not go there anymore. I was charged 16.50 I think for that dish. It was so dry and so grose that I packed it up took it home for my brother to try. (he loves carrabbas) he looked at it said what the hell is this? I said chicken parm, he was like wow, carrabbas served this? I said yes, it ended up going in the garbage. I live in brick, nj, carrabbas is always doing things to help the community, I never had an issue with the food that they do for events. However, this time, turned me off and it's sad because I enjoeyed eating there. I have never seen such a skimpy amount of food be served, and dried out as if it was sitting there and was reheated. euh

R
Apr 10, 2016

I've been eating at Carrabba's across the country since 1999, mainly in Maryland and Illinois. Over the past 2 years, Carrabba's has gotten really bad. Last night, April 09, 2016, we dined at the Carrabba's Ellicott City, Maryland location. I've always gotten the grilled chic ceasar salad. This time, the chicken breast was half the size of my palm, and slightly less than an inch thick, and very little lettuce. At $15 per salad, as my entre, I expect to at least have a plate full of lettuce. I've been noticing a trend toward smaller salad portions and increased prices. My partner ordered Chianti(sp) with her dish, which turned out to be sour and old. The restaurant replaced it with some from a fresh bottle. That worked! Another thing about wine at Carrabba's, they unashamedly routinely now serve less than a half of glass of wine per glass order at $7 - 9 per glass.

I understand that a business needs to increase prices from time-to-time, and I'm willing to pay that cost, but I don't want diminished food quantity, or quality. Carrabba's is lacking in both areas, especially with the introduction of their modified menu that started last year. Carrabba's has some of the best tasting salads in the country, but sadly, after more than 15 years of loyalty, I will not be going back.

G

Had carry out at westlake ohio steaks very very tough and Caesar dressing tasteless To bad please increase quality
Got my steak rare but broke two plastic knives and had to hunt a steel knife got to be a treat but it wasnt

The resteraunt on rout 22 in lower paxton township is Gabriella's

The rstaraunt on rout 22 in lower paxton township pennsylvania is Gabriella's

I took all my family over there to the one on the carlisle pike in camphill pennsylvania. And the service was HORRIBLE. So bad the manager came over to try and calm the situation. He did and I suggested for the waitress to be FIRED. Also this is the second time we went there and NEVER again. I'll eat at ARBY'S before going there again. I work the 10, 000 employees throughout the state. And if they ask me about this place. It will be a thumbs down. I'll suggest them to go to Babriella's on Rout 22 in Lower Paxton Township. Well if this place keeps it up. The place I mentioned above will be raking in the CASH.

We were a group of five at your Waldorf, Maryland location and waited one hour when a group of six just walked in and was seated right away. I asked the girl at the front desk and I was told that she was seating the group of six first in a nasty tone. I asked for the manager and she refused, so I asked another employee to get the manager and he did. When the manager arrived his answer was that their was a misunderstanding our group has been to that location hundreds of times and we were not happy with the response of the manager. As of right now I dont think I will return to your establishment any time soon.

Carrabba's Italian Grill - food and manager

I ate at the Grandville Carrabbas recently on a Saturday night, and was absolutely shocked with what happened. My waiter was competent and even a bit funny. I enjoyed him a lot, but that was where...

Carrabba's Italian Grill - rassim and rudenes

I when to eat with my daughter for her Birthday on the Brooklyn, Oh location and the racism rude waitress that was appoited to us waxs the ruddes person in the 38 years in Cleveland, Oh that I have...

Carrabba's Italian Grill - racism

what happens is that I resign over the matter of racism that occurred to me with the kitchen manager had a racist attitude towards me for what reasons? nose but the manager does not know how to work...

Q
Jun 23, 2009

Carrabba's Italian Grill - prison labor

Carrabba's is replacing trained cooks and managers with illegal aliens and prison laborers. In the second case, it isn't illegal, but with so many white collar criminals, couldn't one just replace...

1 2 3

Carrabba's Italian Grill Company contacts

Phone number

+1 813 282 1225

Most discussed
Carrabba's Italian Grill complaints

Overcharge for gift cards.
1 (posts on this topic)