Carrabba's Italian Grill

Fri:4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Carrabba's Italian GrillFood service

Hello my family and I ate Carrabba' s Italian Grill on Mothers Day 5/10/21. It took 30 mins before they waiter came by to state he will be back and it took another 10 mins we were someone what ok with that given that it was busy. The real compliant is that 4 out of 5 of our meals were cold when served and the wait was so long I thought we were forgotten about us. I just decided to box my food since it was cold and the wait was so long and I ate the appetizers. The appetizer did come at a decent time. They did warmed the 3 of the dishes. I just felt like the entire restaurant was short staff and unorganized. I still tipped the waiter because it was not all his fault. I've been going to this Carrbaas for years and this actually the second time the service as been not there best. I hope they recognize these changes soon.

Food service

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Carrabba's Italian Grill — food

To Whom It May Concern, I would like to complan about service at one of your restaurants, store # 0398 on...

Carrabba's Italian Grill — unprofessional behavior from manager

I dined in at you restaurant on 10/21/19. The manager brought my entree to my table before the appetizer and...