Carnival Breeze.pictures bought but never received

For our Cruise trip we bought pictures trough the company of different events. The app tells us that the pictures are downloaded but it wasn't.
I have sent e-mail to tell them about this but haven't received any answer about this.
I would really like to receive those pictures as soon as possible because they will be deleted without us receiving them.
Our cruise date were from 13th of july to 20th on the Carnival Breeze leaving from Orlando

Li
Jul 26, 2019

Comments

• Da
      Sep 17, 2019

My wife and I had a cruise scheduled, and she was unable to attend because of a sick aunt. I was wondering if we receive refund for her portion. The cruise was carnival Victory. Sail dates were Sept 9 -13 Booking Number 8LDX93 State room 1262 Deck 1 Please let me know James lee at [protected]

• Fr
      Oct 07, 2019

My Wife (Scharlotte Hackney) and I (Frankey Pilgrim) missed our Vacation with you on September 30th on the Carnival Cruise Ship the Dream our Booking Number was 8TWZ80 it was from Sep.30 though Oct 5th. We missed the Ship due to a death in the family we was going to cancel the whole vacation but, we figured we would make it back to Houston in time for our ship but we was 15mins to late. So now that the cruise is over we was wondering if we could receive a refund or at least some of our money back to put on another cruise... Please let us know.

Frankey Pilgrim and Sharlotte Hackney