[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — 7xx7z3
I booked a trip with friends to sail aboard Carnival Fascination. Was set to sail out Nov 12, 2017 from Puerto Rico. After seeing Hurricane Harvey, then next Hurricane was about to hit Puerto Rico. I was worried about not enjoying the trip due to port changes and also I would have had to fly into and out of San Juan, was worried about ease of travel as well. I cancelled the trip; my travel agent informed me ships were still sailing out even in the damage and chaos.
Now I am informed that 1 month prior to sail date, the ship won't be sailing out and gave the rest of my group full refunds.
Is there anything that can be done in my situation? Or even credit be given toward another cruise?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond.
Please be assured, the goodwill of our guests is very important to us and we are responsive to any problem that is brought to our attention.
As you have selected CRUISEONE travel agency and in order to protect the client/agency relationship, we ask that you please contact your travel agent in regards to your request. Due to policies we have in place, we’re unable to discuss any booking information or make any changes to your reservation without the agency's consent. At your earliest convenience we ask that you please contact your travel agent so they can better address your question or concerns. You can contact your travel agent at [protected].
Please understand that we appreciate you choosing Carnival Cruise Lines, however, we apologize for not being able to provide assistance with your inquiry at this time.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer