The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CarMax — they underpay salesmen
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is to any real Car Salesmen out there. Don't even bother with Carmax. Sell a car and you make $150, sell a warranty you make $100, then get lucky enough to meet their off the wall bonus program for the month you might get an extra $50 for every car that meets the program.
I went through their interview process, it was a joke! I actually started laughing when they presented me their pay plan, and walked out when I got to the part of the interview where they asked me to "sell" them a bic pen. I told them "I sell cars, I don't sell pens." I laughed again and told them to disregard this interview.
Carmax is all about the money. They don't pay their salesmen fairly and their cars are usually $1, 500-$2, 000 overpriced. No haggling and you will definitely deal with an uneducated salesperson. Because good salespeople wouldn't be caught dead working there. During the interview I asked "How many cars did your top salesmen sell last month?" I was told that info was confidential, but he told me if I asked him he would say 0, but if you asked him how many "relationships" he made then he would tell you! I thought I was going to puke! Avoid Carmax!
More CarMax Complaints & Reviews
- CarMax - be well prepared to enter a nightmare world!
- CarMax - some facts about carmax
- CarMax - scam and cheating
- CarMax - it's a den of #s
- CarMax - hold title after vehicle paid off
- CarMax - they need to be reported
- CarMax - don't trust them
- Carmax Auto Superstores Inc. - sells junk
- www.carmax.com - they didn't return my deposit
- CarMax - state inspection