Caribbean Airlines — damaged luggage
My name is Veronica Mc Kenna, I am a regular traveller with Caribbean Airlines. On a few occassions when I collected my luggage I saw damages and on one occassion I had to purchase a new one. On June 28th I was bringing my grand daughter to Trinidad for a vacation, we travelled from Orlando (MOC) to Port of Spain on BW 485, my grand daughter's name is Njeni Mc Kenna. When I retrieved our suitcases I saw damage to my grand daughter's large checked luggage, the back right wheel was severly damaged (its almost falling off as can be seen in the photo.
Njeni is due to return to the U.S. soon and she would not be able to use this piece of luggage. Hoping that this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you and best regards.
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)
- Caribbean Airlines - flight bw 525 february 21, 2019