Cardpool.comavoid this scam of a company!

H

Avoid this company like the plague. They have some of the worst business ethics and customer service of any new startup. I placed an order on the 8/27/14, and they charged my credit card. I patiently waited for them to physically mail me a sheet of paper that had my gift card information (why they can't just send it electronically to save time is mind-boggling).

After about a week of waiting, I check my order history and find that nothing is there. Then, I received a refund on my credit card for the amount of the order. All of this without any notification or warning. Complete radio silence over the entire experience, leaving me waiting for over 2 weeks total for what I thought I had purchased.

This happened to me twice consecutively, and after this last time, I don't even want to waste anymore of my time or money on this company. Cardpool is a joke, go use Plastic Jungle or any other gift card exchange. It wouldn't take much for it to be an improvement over this establishment of neanderthals.

• Ec
    ecampbell Aug 10, 2018

Re: Cardpool Shipment Notification (Order #[protected])

Everett Campbell
    11:25 PM (1 hour ago)

to Cardpool

Dear Cardpool,

I have now sent you three emails and called twice and left messages. Please tell me why you are not responding to my inquiry. I am a loyal customer, but am becoming frustrated with your lack of response. Here is my inquiry one last time.

"We have ordered many giftcards/egiftcards from you. However, the attached order never arrived by mail. It was ordered 13 days ago, June 24 and it is now August 6. Please let me know the status of Order#[protected]. The Shipping address is correct: Everett B Campbell, 23 Digital Drive, Unit 402, Nashua, NH 03062.
    Please respond to my inquiry."
    Please call me at [protected].
    It is now August 10!!!

Everett B. Campbell
    This is the 4th email. Please email or call me regarding this. Thank you.

• Al
    alexisjames224 Dec 20, 2013

I had a $50 gift card that I wanted to sell. Cardpool.com gave me the best offer if I took Amazon credit. I used their prepaid label and mailed the card the next day. They claim it was "lost in the mail", they never received it. So I have no gift card and no Amazon credit. Sounds like a SCAM to me!!!

• Cp
    cpool support Jun 04, 2013

We are so sorry to hear that you received gift cards with no value. We will absolutely refund you for your purchase per our 100 day policy. Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.

• Pj
    PJinWashington Jun 01, 2013

Bought gift cards from them that came to me in the mail BLANK with NO money value in them at all! How embarrassing to give a gift of one of their gift cards and then find out it is BLANK and has NO VALUE when the recipient goes to use it! I will NEVER use this company again for anything...they are NOT trustworthy!!!

• Er
    Erdiler Jun 21, 2012

Ordered on June 11, 2012 promised delivery in 24 hours. Still have not received. I have emailed support numerous times. Never received response. In my opinion a scam.

Nomaner Jun 14, 2012

Sells merchandise credit as a gift card. Merchandise credit is NOT the same as a gift card. I bought a GIFT CARD so I should have received one!

• Wo
    Wozzye Jun 04, 2012

Big cheaters. Stay away from cardpool.com. I sent them the target gift in mail with their shipping label and cardpool claimed that they have never received this and blaming usps. The card was used and the balance is $0. I saw several people complained the same.

• Dw
    Dwayne May 28, 2012

I am very disappointed and angry!!! I purchased card JCPenney Electronic Gift Card $ 97.33(05/27/2012) Currently card did not arrived on my mail (05/29) Wanted to get a little economies - received headache ..

Cardpool Apr 16, 2012

Loofel,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please send your card and contact information to [email protected] so that we may assist you.

Thanks,
    PR Team

• Lo
    Loofel Apr 12, 2012

I mailed in multiple cards to Cardpool with the label created by their site. Not only did I not receive compensation, the "transaction" has been deleted on my account on their website. STAY AWAY from these crooks!!

Cardpool Apr 02, 2012

• Da
    Dalboke Apr 02, 2012

I sent them a gift card for redemption but they never sent me the money. They are thieves, stay away.

Cardpool Dec 07, 2011

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send your contact information to [email protected] so that we may assist you.

PR for Cardpool

• St
    Strudele Nov 26, 2011

I just purchased $400 worth of certificates and have not received the ecodes like promised. I followed all the instructions, but have not received a response from customer service or the ecodes as promised. This is not okay. I'll update this if they actually address this problem.