CardPoolI lost my money

E

I saw a lot of negative reviews about CardPool but still I decided to give it a try and that was a big mistake. I can admit that all the negative reviews are true, CardPool is not to be trusted. They sell empty gift cards, then they give you tons of empty promises and never do anything. I bought a gift card and that was supposed to be a present for a friend and there was zero balance!
As I already said CardPool promised me a lot of things, but then they stopped replying. Please, check the reviews and don't make the same mistake. I lost my money and unfortunately there is no way to get it back.