Cardis Furnituresofa sectional

D Jun 01, 2019

I Purchased a sectional On February 14, 2019. I was concerned about fabric I wanted something that will hold up. After choosing one, which I liked I was convinced by the sales staff it wouldn't fray... I was told because it was woven so tightly it wouldn't Fray... I believed them... I made It clear this was a concern of mine. This was a Special order.. The piece was Delivered in five weeks which was great! Loved it when I saw it... 4 weeks later I noticed it was fraying!!! Getting worse every week. I called Cardis customer service. They sent out a tech person. He took pictures and agreed it shouldn't look like that after such a short time. It wasn't only the cushions where We sit it was also the back where our heads would be. The tech came back a second time At my request. Customer service denied the report he gave. The second time he came back I recorded it. This time there will be no denying or misunderstanding. The tech that came told me the customer service manager Joanne said that was normal wear??? This doesn't look like a new sectional.