Caracol Cream — caracol cream fraud
Like so many others here, I was duped by caracol cream. I was offered the "two week free trial" so I decided to order the product. I never received the product, but was charged $68.90 on 9/8/08. I have battled with them over my refund and removing myself from my "membership" — something I never agreed to. Before the membership could be cancelled, I was told another shipment is en route to me and another (surprise, surprise) charge will be placed on my credit card. If I call to complain, I am told someone will get back to me "within 48 hours” but they never do. If I complain via email, I receive generic responses back. It is infuriating! I'm disgusted by their unethical business practices. Please learn from my error in judgment and do not support this company.
More Caracol Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Caracol Cream - scam charges!
- Caracol Cream - scam and fraud
- Caracol Cream - fraud!! class action lawsuit (join me!)
- Caracol Cream - not as advertised
- Caracol Cream - false promises
- Caracol Cream - caracol cream is good
- Caracol Cream - never order online
- Caracol Cream - skin care cream
- Caracol Cream - unauthorized charges
- Caracol Cream - fraudulent free sample, unclear business practices