Car VisionHorrible Service

B

I initially purchased a vehicle from them in 2004 when they operated out of a trailer. Despite their 118 point inspection service advertised on their web site, my vehicles battery wasn't connected and kept stalling. Then the radio went. I finally decided to take it to the car make dealer where they stuck me with a $600 bill for repairs that should have been caught in their "118" point inspection. I guess that lifting the hood is not part of their 118 point inspection.

I decided to try them again in April and bought a late model, low mileage, foreign car. Two weeks after purchase the vehicle made a horrible noise. We called Car Vision who told us that we need to contact the vehicle dealer. Fortunately it was still under the manufacturer warranty as there were over 8 significant things wrong with the vehicle. The tech billed VW over $1, 000 for the parts and services that they performed and imagine our cost would have been double that 2 weeks after buying a "118" point inspection vehicle. We asked the VW Tech if that was something that should have been caught and he said "Most definitely". He said they likely detailed the car but definitely did not do an inspection or the issues would have been caught. BUYERS BEWARE. They do not check nor stand by the cars they sell!!!

• Mh
    m henry Feb 28, 2009

Not a good gym to attend. . . They provide horrible service

• Ca
    car salesman Jul 15, 2009

I am sure that if the dealer opened up anything on the vehicle that the manufacturer would have refused to work on it. So next time be more specific with your complaints about what was wrong with your vehicle and what channels you used to satisfy your complaint. I wish more customers would tell the good stories instead of vague unsubstantiaded claims of wrong doing by the car dealers. Take some responsibilty for your own buying decision and do more homework next time.

• Ad
    Advocate01 Aug 24, 2010

The "car salesman" comment is very suspicious at best. The only response is do your homework? I have first hand knowledge of this dealership's inner workings. Their whole business model is buy damaged cars and sell them as great condition. They have there own body shop to try and cover up what is really wrong with the cars they buy. A simple diagnostic check on the computer system, or even a visual check on major components, will reveal any problems. A customer comes to a dealer because the dealer is the "expert", no amount of homework will protect a customer from an unscrupulous dealer because they go to great lengths to hide the truth from you. How dare you cover for the gross, criminal negligence, that goes on at that dealership. Have you no shame? Please people, do not buy a car from this dealer. You have been warned!!!

• Fr
    frab Mar 12, 2012

bouth nissan altima 2006 the sale man older guy .so lier. that car has was big accident they charge i lott money .the all bi bull s..

• Bl
    Blackknight Dec 26, 2012

OK car salesman just for you I am going to find copies of my repair bills on the two vehicles I purchased from Car Vision. The repairs both took place within 2 weeks of purchasing the vehicles and were a combined over $2750. The repairs were NOT covered by their "Bumper to Bumper" warranty and both established long term dealers of the vehicle make told us that these issues would have and should have been discovered by a simple check.

I am far from alone car salesman when it comes to complaints about Car Vision. My Wife and I contacted the Better Business Bureau about their unethical practices and have urged others to do the same and avoid making a similar mistake.

DO NOT BUY FROM CAR VISION AND REPORT ALL ISSUE TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU