Menu
Car Vision
reviews & complaints

Car Vision
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints
3 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Car Vision. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:28 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

CarVision Used Car Dealers, BBB Rating: A+ Not BBB Accredited 610-279-4010 Service: 610-601-9121 2791 Route 73 S, Maple Shade, NJ 08052-1621 CarVision Mitsubishi Used Car Dealers Not BBB Accredited 610-279-4010 661 Airport Rd. Hazle Township, PA 18202-3287 Hi, I just finished speaking to Ren of CarVision on Friday, May 6, 2022. He is not a...

K
2:34 pm

Car Vision - Car purchase scam

I was sold a car with a bad transmission bad shocks broken windshield missing screws to safety devices and shocks that just squeak every little bump. I put less than 300 miles on the 2018 outlander in 27 days. I bought it with 60,000 miles on it. They refuse to fix the car. After going there they just put me on the waiting room for 3 hours with my wife and newborn. After realizing they had no interest in fixing the car or taking the lemon back we left. I’m contacting the BBB for this reason. This can not be legal! they sold me a broken car with a warranty they have no interest in fulfilling. I can not keep this car it’s junk and dangerous for my family. They told me 30 day warranty no questions asked and now we sit over here at car vision and they are just wasting days here for work that never going to get done.

Desired outcome: Take the lemon back and cover all cost associated with the lemon car they sold us.

C
12:02 pm

Car Vision - car/service

I purchased my very first vehicle from Carvision. You can imagine my excitement as I test drove only one vehicle and eagerly sat down to purchase it. My purchase was made in cash 10, 0000. Plus I purchased an extended warranty.

The second day I had my car it got stuck into park (shifting into drive and the car stayed in park), I somehow convinced myself after turning it off and on that there were no issues. I had an issue with my tires so the next day after purchasing, I had to take it back to carvision to get my tire sensors fixed and mentioned it to the service department at carvision. They said they had never heard of it (a vehicle getting stuck in park so later on I recorded it to prove it to them). After it occurred multiple times and looking into my carfax I took it to carvision and showed them there was a recall for the part and they ordered it. I had decided to get it fixed by dodge (since it was a recall). The problem still continued which led dodge to believe it was a transmission issue. I let the mechanics at carvision know about this and asked them to check if there was a transmission issue. I was assured (in writing too) that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. I begged them to check because the vehicle had an issue ( I get stuck traveling and evenshowed them a video of it happening), I was told by the technician and manager that "they couldn't throw parts at a car they had nothing wrong with it". I sat in carvision and cried my eyes out, how embarrassing and humiliating it was to show all of these things that are wrong with a car (even video proof and documents from another dealer, just to have someone say they cannot do anything).

So I took it back to dodge and payed 169 dollars for them to diagnose it. They told me I needed a transmission part that would cost THOUSANDS. Carvision did not want me to bring the vehicle back in and insisted I got documentation of the diagnosis dodge gave me. I complied and gave them the documents. They were uncertain if they would repair the vehicle even though...I PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. So now... it feels as if salt is being rubbed on my wound. I was told that Carvision would get back to me for an update for next steps. In the meantime I decided to take a look at the warranty and found out it is with a third party company (Virginia Surety company). I contacted them about the warranty and was told that THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF ME ON FILE. Which means as far as they are concerned this warranty does not exist.

After calling again, I was told a transmission would be ordered for me, but they do not have a single clue when it will arrive or where it is coming from! This means, I am meant to pay for a warranty, and not get any service (as far as I know) and keep a car that continously gets me stuck.

Because I know the warranty has no record of me, I cannot sit around and wait for Carvision to do right by me. I will make sure every review place knows of my story. I have filed complaints with the Attorney General, along with BBB. My next step is legal action. We have a contract and I do not understand why it is so hard for people at this business to be upfront and actually talk to me about my concerns. I get 0 direct answers, and as I have said, I have been dealing with this issue since I purchased the vehicle. I cannot sit around and be depressed over a vehicle I have had for less than 2 months, and wasted my savings on. I hope people can learn from my experience and do their homework before buying.

A
12:30 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A check that I am owed by this dealer is now two weeks late. I have been promised two deadlines to get this check and both have passed. I can no longer get in touch with anyone at the dealerships accounting department and I feel cheated, lied to, and stolen from. My next step is to contact better business and report this fraud. Please get back to me.

2:56 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a car from Car Vision 3 months ago. Should have read their reviews before my purchase. I live 4 hours away and went in on a Saturday. Was their for at least 3 hours. The car was not clean so it was difficult to see the condition of the paint. After agreeing to make the purchase I noticed the hood release was missing. Ok can't see the engine! They...

2:14 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DONT GO HERE. LONG REVIEW BUT WORTH THE READ-- This place doesn't even deserve one star. There is simply NO communication between anyone that works there. I went in to get my Jeep Wrangler appraised and to look at a 2008 ford escape they had. I made an appointment (which is useless) when I got there they told me...

1:53 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased my car here in 2009. Without my knowledge the person selling me my car added a 2000$ warranty. Once I got home and realized it was on there I called to try to get it removed and they wouldn't budge. I recently went to have my car serviced at a dealership and NOTHING was covered under that warranty. It was a waste of money!! There are sneaky...

Car Vision - Bad cars bad service

Bought a Vechile in june 2010 things were fine for a bout a week then the instrument panel began to light up like a christmas tree.. took the vechile in to have it looked at by car vision they stated it was a bad chip in the key.. so they sent us to chyrsler sport to get a key.. two weeks later.. the panel lit up again.. again we took it back to car vision this time they said it was a bad fuse... okay?
went to lancaster on the way to lancaster it lit up again and the gages dropped down to no reading... again we took it back to car vision they stated it was a fuse.. i refused to believe that ..so i got Dennis the Manager at that time involved..we was sent to sport chrysler again they could not reduplicate the problem but fixed some type of module that was recalled.. no more lighting up Yeah! took the car in to get inspected befor the warranty ran out at car vision.. they passed the vechile!
39 days later i took the car into get an oil change to firestone... who i have done buisness with since 2003 they have never done me wrong.. a man came out and said... this car should have never passed inpection the right and left arm bushings are comming out and the right tire is cracking and looks dry rot..
we took it back friday and we put off untill Monday... monday we went in a i had pictures and every piece of document from the get go of all the problems we had..
we were scheduled for repairs tuesday.. although i did not want them to fix it i wanted my mechanic to work on it and them pay for it... they would not...so i reluctantly had them fix it..while waiting for the car the desk person came over and stated i had a nail in the left tire.. i was pissed by then a yelling match broke out in carvision because they think women don't know anything about cars...i said do not fix it i will have my mechanic look at it... took it to my mechanic it was a short screw that did not puncture the tire.. no charge by fire stone? but car vision was ready to charge me 24.99...

View 0 more photos

1 comment
Dec 26, 2012 5:59 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Again I urge ANYONE who has had a bad experience with Car Vision to file a report with the Better Business Bureau. Their warranty, service, and vehicles are misleading and their practice unethical. I had a similar experience where my wife purchased a vehicle there and within two weeks and despite the "Bumper to Bumper" $2500 warranty told to take it to Jim Wynn VW. They took one look at the car and noted a ton of things wrong with it. This despite their ONE HUNDRED PLUS service check.

R
7:18 pm

Car Vision - Substandard Car/Horrible Service

Please don't let their great website fool you. We got a Acura TL from them in 2001. Took it to their shop for service >$700. Returned it for service a month later for the same issue for another $150 plus some chiding from the mechanic. Eventually we had to take it to Acura dealership where they billed warranty for over $1000. Fast forward to 2009, the paint on the hood is peeling and there is rust. Took it to a body shop and Acura who both tell me that the car had been repainted with some cheap paint. It will cost us at least $1000 to fix the paint job.
So for your own peace of mind, stay away from Car Vision.

8:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I initially purchased a vehicle from them in 2004 when they operated out of a trailer. Despite their 118 point inspection service advertised on their web site, my vehicles battery wasn't connected and kept stalling. Then the radio went. I finally decided to take it to the car make dealer where they stuck me with a $600 bill for repairs that should have been...

Car Vision contacts