Capitec Bankpoor service

Hi
I got the worst reception ever at the Khayelithsa branch, waited several minutes before being attended to, while 3 staff was attending to one person for over 5 mins, and we were about 5 clients waiting to be attended to.it happened Monday 21 May 2018.it's really poor service .can you please send them to customer service training.
Regards
Concerned Customer

poor service
poor service

• Mr
    Mrs Marsh Jun 01, 2018

I applied for a loan online on Monday, i was then contacted by a coinsultant by the name of Bronwyn and she sent me an sms with her email address. I then forwarded my documents on Tuesday morning and again in the afternoon there was no acknowledgement, until i received a call from another consultant and she advised that she was going to ask the consultant to get back to me. She got back to me on Wednesday advising she did not receive the details, i insisted on sending while she was still on the line and she acknowledged that she received them.

She stated that she was going to send the documents for verification and she will revert back to me, but there was never a turn around time or any follow-up until i called on Thursday afternoon and she advised that she needs my Hr's contact details, i sent her the details around 2 PM and there was no call that my HR received. This morning i called and Brandon advised that he will ask the agent or her manager to revert back to me.

I had to cancel my application as i feel that there is no customer service or sense of urgency.

Bad customer service.