The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Capital One — ripping consumer off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
this credit card company does not want to help. I have not used my card in four months. They raised my limit, but they said it was over the limit. I had paid the amount they have on the bill. then I get a call two days ago. Asking to pay more money $350.00 I told them that I pay what the amount on the bill and they said we know. Buy we are asking all customer yo pay more. then I get a letter in the mail. saying my interst rate will go up 29%.bECAUSE THEY RAISED MY LIMIT AND THEM CHARGE TO TELL ME i WAS OVER MY CREDIT LIMIT. When I was not ! because I have not used my card in four months.. So They told mr if I close it out it will hurt my credit. I called the three credit companies they told me. it would not hurt my credit score. Then I will be getting more calls
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service