Resolved Capital Management Services, Lptrying to collect on behalf of a company I have never dealt with

After receiving a suspicious looking letter from this company claiming they were trying to collect a debt for Citibank, I called them and the "gentleman" hung up on me after telling me he was listed with the BBB. I see on your site that there are complaints about exactly the same attempt to extort money from others. I will contact Citibank immediately to verify my excellent credit with them. I will inform the Postal Service that the federal mails are being used across state lines to fraudulently extort money and bring the letter and mailing envelope with me. I will inform the BBB as well. I will then contact my attorney and ask his advice.

ANYONE BEING CONTACTED BY THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT SEND THEM MONEY. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED.

• Ll
    Lloyd Thomas Smith Jan 11, 2011

I received a letter from your company saying that I owed this company $1183.24 . I did't know the company WebBAnk never held a account with them before in my life ! Because i spoke to one of your representative and they said the account was open May of 2007 ! Could we work on this problem and get this matter straighening out !

Lloyd Thomas Smith
    phone#504-344-9159
    P.S. could you mail me copys of the forms you have on file about this matter !!!

• Ll
    Lloyd Thomas Smith Jan 11, 2011

Thanks for taking time to look in things for people problems ! That they or just learning about.

• Ag
    Agent57 Jul 24, 2012

My mom received a letter today saying she owed (1700.00) toa company called Resurgent Capital Services, LP who the current creditor is Capital One. My mother does not bank with Capital One at all, not even ATM. I called the number to Capital Management and asked what was the issue and explained that my mother was hospitalized and the person on the other end told me I was not authorized to get any information. I would have to get my mothers' permission to talk with them regarding issues. I explained to them that we were trying to resolve an issue. So I guess they won't get any money from me for my mother.
    Angela

• Oh
    ohrenishi Jul 27, 2012

I am really frustrated with them. I know that I owe sears master card but it's so hard to cooporate with them. I told them that I would like to make a payment next month August but they insist that I make a payment on July. I already explained to them why I couldnt make that payment. My fiance was furious because he is the main bank account holder and will be helping me pay. I told the representative that I would like to authorize my fiance on my behalf. But they wouldn't listen. I also sent an email for letter of authorization for my fiance. When we called back she LIED!!! and said to my fiance that they didn't recieved the letter.THEY LIED !!! they didnt wanna deal with my fiance! even when i authorized them!. written and verbal. The reason for it because I get really flusterred and stressed out dealing with them. They wouldn't let me talk. They were saying the same thing over and ove again. after that i decided to search this company's name and I found so many complaints . I don't know what to do know !!! someone help!!!