Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams CanvasDiscount.com this company is a complete scam, avoid at all costs

CanvasDiscount.com  -  this company is a complete scam, avoid at all costs

H
Author of the complaint
7:53 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We also ordered two prints for Christmas. Never received our product. We did get a confirmation email but never an email saying it shipped. Sent out two emails never received a reply. Every time you call their customer support number you get a busy signal no matter the day or time. This company is a complete scam avoid at all costs.

More CanvasDiscount.com complaints & reviews

CanvasDiscount.com - fraud
CanvasDiscount.com - beware
CanvasDiscount.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away
CanvasDiscount.com - horrible quality canvas transfer
CanvasDiscount.com - avoid this website at all costs
1 comments
N

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with! After they sent me my original order of a black and white image, which somehow ended up in a brown tone, I had to have a reprint done, but once again the reprint was done wrong. Finally it was black and white like the original image was, but it then did not stretch to cover the stretcher bars that were provided for me. Once again, I called and spoke to someone about the issue that I was having and she told me that I could return the print and emailed me a shipping label. After shipping it back to them, I did not get a refund. After three weeks of patiently waiting, I called them to see what was going on with the refund and the man that I spoke with was not only completely unprofessional, but he told me there was nothing that he could do for me over and over. He claimed that they did not have the canvas that I sent back to them, that they never received it, and that they did not have a record of them sending me an email with a shipping label. I spent over ten minutes with him on the phone asking him why I had to pay for a mistake that I had not made and all he responded with was "I'm sorry ma'am, there is nothing that I can do." He basically tried to blame me and act like I was making all of this up and did absolutely nothing. There was no customer service, no compassion, nothing. Do not trust these people with your money! They will rip you off and leave you empty handed. I am now out $63 and do not even have a product anymore to show for it.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

90 complaints