Canadian Tireunethical behavior

Dear sir or madam:

I bought item [protected] mc400pc socket on november 03, 2016 at 2625b weston road, canadian tire. Today december 09, I returned it.
After checking, the manager told me he couldn't since 4 pieces missing in one of the 5 small boxes. I explained I bought it and return as is from the store. He said he could do it within one day. I had asked customer services, they said I can return within 3 months with the receipt and the way it is without using. I returned since I found the other better suit.
The owner john goodlad came without introducing himself and in front of everybody he said, " I already met you. You are better pack and go". The manager asked me what I am doing for a living just as talked to criminal person. I was shocked.

Regards,