Canada Postunderpaid postage!

I was notify by Paypal that I underpaid this package EE181073238CA that I shipped on Jun 6, 2017 via Paypal / CanadaPost services. I have to comment that I do not agree with outcome of Canada Post and I do not like that fact that Canada Post can just go charge my credit card few dollars here and there without my consent. If Canada Post can proof that I did not enter the incorrect weights and measurements, at least provide the proof. The reason I don't agree with Canada Post is because I always put an extra centimeter of the actual measurements, I always enter an extra 20 grams of the actual weight. So I don't understand why Canada Post is asking me to pay extra $7.57 for a package I sent when I have entered extra weight and dimension?

If I am wrong, at least have the decency to provide proof a picture, a video ...than just charge my credit card without my consent .. .. I think it is only fair that Canada Post provide proof because this was not the first time Canada Post charge me extra on top of what was estimated at the time of checkout. I am willing to pay the fees if I am wrong, but I am pretty confident that I have never ever underpaid or mistype any measurements of weight or dimension !

• Updated by VivianT · Jun 30, 2017