Canada Post Corporationdelivery of small packages (~3 x 3") missing among other problems

M Jun 08, 2019

At who is concerned,

I buy many items for my couture design in China from Alie Express and e-Bay online.

Since few months, a lot of them are missing. Mainly the lace butterflies from Alie express and mini flowers
from e-Bay. Much more small packages are missing mainly from Alie Express.I have pictures of everything. I bought different colors, blue, green yellow, sequins and lace butterflies of many dimensions.
I saw the Postman while he was putting my small packages in his pants pockets. He was turned toward the window and did not see me. What a shock! He did not know that I was the tenant of the 404...
I am the only one in my building at 208 St-Andrew Apt # 404 Ottawa ON K1N 5G6 who receives these small packages which are, most of the time, in dark plastic envelopes/bags. Packages are usually 3" x 3" or sometimes little bigger. Perhaps he thinks that it is money... I do not know this postman but I can tell that he is very tall.
Now he knows me because I had to go downstairs last week to get a package from Shoppers Drug Mart. He gave me the package and left as quickly as a jet.
It takes me time to choose my appliques and it takes a lot of time to ship them from China to Canada. It is the first time that I experiment this huge problem with Canada Post. I buy from China since 2009. Now I have to put my sewing project on hold. These items are not so expansive but I really need them in my designs.
If the problem is not solved by the end of June 2019, I will have to find a new address for my shipping from China. These people work very hard to maintain their small business, they do not deserve that neither. They do not get paid when the packages are missing. Shame on this Post Man. Hoping that he will be fired soon, very soon. Now I had to stop my purchases from Alie Express because this problem.
It cannot continue like that. Please let me know asap what you could do or if I should find another address to receive my small packages. These couture creations are an income by adding value to my designs. This Postman is also making trouble to my suppliers mainly from Alie Express.

Michelle Fleury