Canada Drives — Unauthorized calls
I was in touch with someone from this company and then I found out, just in time, that this was a scam, preying on people with bad credit. I then received a text from said individual saying that she knew I had received a bad rate on a car and had commented with an LOL. I had recently purchased from a dealer other than Canada Drives.
Now I constantly get calls from this company trying to sell me rates and vehicles. I am not interested, they seemed so willing to sell me on the fact that I would get good rates and a good vehicle, affordable as well. They were not able to follow through in time, and I decided to go with a reputable, local used dealership selling vehicles, with a reasonable rate given my financial circumstances.
More Canada Drives Complaints & Reviews
- CanadaDrives.ca - Scam
- Canada Drives - Credit rebuilding
- Canada Drives - Refresh financial
- Canada Drives - Phone call
- Canada Drives - Unethical behaviour... Pushiness
- Canada Drives - Call offering personal loan.
- Canada Drives - 3 phone calls daily leaving automated messages
- CanadaDrives - Rude sales person
- Canada Drives - Calling
- Canada Drives - Credit help