Camping Worldproduct sales and installation

Went to your location in draper utah, inquired about buying and having installled a power inverter on my rv, when I asked the sales associate. Behind the counter about the installation charges of $59.00 which is being advertised until may 12 I was immediately told that they would not do the install for 59.00 and that it was up to his discretion of what would and would not be install for that price and that was what the advertisement read on the bottom of the sale sign which he pointed out. (see sales associate for details) no where on the sign or in the ad does it state up to sales associate on what they will or will not install. So I asked to speak to the manager of the store. When she came over I was greeted by a phony pathetic hello and asked what the problem was so I explained my situation and then was told that I would have to buy an upgraded $1500.00 inverter and then they would install the inverter with 1 outlet and if I wanted to have more it would be$135.00 hr plus a supply charge. I wouldn't have these lying over priced con artist touch my rv and i'll do every thing I can to make sure the word gets out to the bbb, ftc, yelp, facebook, etc. So this kinda bs stops..

Camping World