Camping Worldrude customers

W Review updated:

I was in a Camping World store the other day to get a part for my water heater. While I was waiting in line
to see someone in the parts department, when the couple in front of me started yelling yelling at the
guy behind the counter. The yelling was all over the fact that they had an appointment at 9:00 am for an
oil change and that they had not started the work yet. I looked down at my watch and it had only been about
20 min. since they had checked in. The adviser behind the counter told them he was sorry, but they were
very busy and were trying their best to help them in a quick manner. The couple would not listen to the guy
and instead seemed to get more upset. All I could think about was, if you are so busy in your life that you can wait
20 min for a shop to start working on your RV than you have way too much stuff you should be doing other
that getting you oil changed! I mean come on when was the last time you went to the doctors office for an
appointment and was rushed right in the door?!?!?!?