Camping World Garner NC.rv servicing

K

I took my RV in to get some work done, and at first they seemed to be ok. After keeping my vehicle for over three weeks and getting my vehicle back some of the work wasn't completed and the rest was poorly done. I was charged $1000 for a poorly done job and unfinished work.

I then sent in a complaint to the Camping World complaint department, and no one ever responded. This company is not good with customer service, nor with fixing things that need work on an RV. This was my worst experience ever!