Camping World, Anderson, CA — repack wheel bearings, check brakes
July 2017 at Camping World in Anderson, CA. We took our 30 foot, duel axle, 5th wheel to Camping World to Repack wheel bearings and check brakes. The note on the paid invoice says; "inspected wheel bearings and brakes were at 50% to 60%. re-packed bearings with new grease and replaced seals. re-installed drums. tested brakes. all tests passed."
After repairs were completed, 5th wheel was brought home and stored for the winter.
July 2018 We took the 5th wheel from our home, through Oregon and in John Day Oregon the passenger side wheel froze and we were unable to move the 5th wheel any further.
According to Les Schwab; "trailer arrived with front axle right side seized to the drum. brakes had come apart. checked left side front axle. brakes had come apart inside. rear axle left side wheel seal had come loose and burned up brake magnet."
We would like full reimbursement of the $945.35 we had to pay for the repairs due to the shockingly abhorrent job Camping World's employee performed. This could have been a real tragedy if the brakes had overheated to point of fire.
More Camping World, Anderson, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service