Camella Homes — camella crestwood heights, antipolo city
We have finished paying for the equity of the property since November 2017. And from December 29, 2017 to present, we have been paying PHP 19,535.00 each month.
Initially, we were advised that there would be a delay in the house construction due to some provisions that are needed to be built first (rip-rap etc). However, in 2018, we were told that the construction has already started and we can move in by 2019 or so. That's the reason that we tried to have our house loan with BDO reinstated. However, in May 2019, when my husband visited Camella's office to pay for our monthly due, he was informed again that the construction has not even started and will only commence by December 2020. Today, March 4, 2020, we were advised that the construction has not started yet because of a drainage system that needs to be in place first.
We have been waiting and paying for 3 years already and we have not moved yet to the house. The financing has also not been turned over to the bank. We badly need someone's help on this matter.
More Camella Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Camella Properties - deception
- Camella Homes - request a refund
- Camella Homes - house and lot improvement.
- Camella Homes - condition of house at turnover
- Camella Homes - delayed house turn-over
- Camella Homes - house fully paid, camella cannot provide title
- Camella Homes - house and lot in camella montserrat lapu lapu cebu
- Camella Homes - mikaela eu, lot 16, block 42
- Camella Tierra Nevada - slow house construction
- Camella Homes - house defective