Having problems with Camel?

Camel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2006. The latest review Camel crush menthol was posted on Aug 20, 2021. The latest complaint favorite discontinued was resolved on Mar 10, 2014. Camel has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 200 reviews. Camel has resolved 3 complaints.

Camel Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Camel Customer Service. Initial Camel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Camel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Camel. Discuss the issues you have had with Camel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Camel Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Camelcamel menthol silver

The new packaging is dumb. Why would you make 2 diffrent kinds of smokes have such similar packaging? I am constantly getting the wrong ones now because if I'm in a hurry and dont take out my glasses to read the small silver part thrn half the timr I get the wrong ones. How could someone ok such a dumb change. Before I could say the white and green ones. Now its the black and green but not that black and green
Stupid stupid stupid

camel menthol silver

• Ti
      Tina Bobina Jul 14, 2019

I feel the same way about the package change on the Camel Menthols !!! I frequently get the regular ones now and I smoke “Menthol Silver” hey, why not change it and make the package SILVER!!! I also am usually in a hurry and don’t bother with digging my readers out to ensure they are correct.

Camelcamel crush menthol

Who ever approved the new black box design needs to be fired. I smoke the Camel crush menthol but have gotten the Camel crush menthol silvers multiple time wasting money because the packs look to similar. It is confusing for employees as well as customers. So sick of buying the wrong pack and not realizing until after i open it and see stupid white filters.

camel crush menthol

Camelcamel menthol

My name is Joy. I have been smoking camel menthols for close to 15 years. My grandfather also enjoyed your brand. However as happy as we have always been to enjoy your products. The new packaging is too similar to the camel menthol silvers. So therefore employees keep getting my packs confused. I have to admit I absolutely hate the silvers. And at this point I have wasted so much money on buying the wrong packs I am preturbed. Please repackage so that this doesn't keep happening!!! Thank you for your time and consideration!!! But please repackage!!! Sincerely a loyal customer who just wants to buy what I want to buy...

Respond

Camelonline website and mobile app

I have called your company now three times, [protected].
        Twice I spoke to women that said my account was corrected with my new last name. Was Thommesen is now Brown.

I tried registering each time but only took me to the contact phone #.

The last gentleman stated I could not access my account because it has been frozen. He said he could not unlock it that I needed to send an email. I have found no email either.

my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Please assist or you are soon to lose a customer. I can be satisfied with other brands as well.

Melissa Brown [protected]

Camelmenthol crush

I have enjoyed camel crush menthol since they came out, love the product. Although you have forgotten the aptitude of the people selling your product day by day. They are not intelligent enough to tell the difference in the packaging. The younger ones really don't care, or there on there damn cell phone. I am going to have tyo search for a new brand, if you cant fix this. This was a [censored] idea. Thank You for your consideration. Long time customer. Kelly Nash

Camelcrush menthol

This has happened a few times. I ask for camel menthol and get the camel crush. First of all it's ridiculously annoying that a whole line of cigarettes are called camel crush. It used to be camel crush and camel bold were separate than camel menthol. But now it's like can I get a pack of camel menthols. And they are like camel crush? And your like yes and no?!? Yes but not the black box of camel crush. I want the green box of methol crush. But now the boxes are all black with almost identical packaging. So no not that one not that one yep nope up to the left no over 1. Stupid and unnecessary. Not to mention, im sure i'm not the only one who has sent they're husband or family member to grab yours when they go to get theirs. Well they aren't trying to examine the box. So they ask for camel menthol and used to be able to tell easily with the green box. Now they get back to me and what do I have? Camel crush. Because the blue/green subtle differences suck. Not to mention, the crush has kinda always sucked. To go from a light/ultra light cigarette to an altoid mint is ridiculous. And another thing, why are 99s not offered in menthol?

crush menthol

• Updated by Foxy0290 · Apr 18, 2019

I orignially switched over to camel because I used to receive $2.50 off a pack coupons all the time and my cigs were usually always $.75 off a pack. However now a day's they are rarely on sale and if they are, they're only $.50 off a pack. And I hardly ever receive coupons but when I do, it's $1.50 off 2 packs and online they are $1 off a pack. So what the hell??? Ciggs went up in price and the discounts went down. Between this and my last complaint, I'm wondering why anyone would stay loyal.

Samb87 May 03, 2019

Yep happen to me three times now. It's really annoying that they try to trick you by making it almost impossible to tell the difference until opened.

Camelcamel crush menthol silver

The new black box version of these cigarettes are horrible. Not only did the box change but the recipe changed too. They taste different and does not compare in the slightest to the old cigarettes. It makes it ten times harder to buy the cigarettes and they dont taste right. I wish you guys would of just left the cigarettes alone. Thinking about changing cigarettes brands altogether because it's just irritating and harder to buy them. They taste like absolute crap. I've been handed the regular menthol instead of the silver and stuck smoking them because I dont notice it was the wrong one till after I open them. Mainly because of the colors are all the same and when I'm on the go I dont notice. I think a redesign needs to be in the works. As well as putting the recipe back to what it was.

Camelcamel menthol pack redesign

I've been a loyal camel customer for about 10yrs now & you're about to lose my loyalty to your company. So i've now been scouring the internet looking for a complaint form to tear you guys a new 1, because this problem has become far too common place than it should... I really hope you'll send me vouchers for free smokes, or something equally as good, to give back a portion of the money, to keep me from leaving, because it's not right that I had to doubly spend on smokes since this "should be fired" or "should be boycotted" redesign was put on shelves. I think giving me some free stuff, or coupons for $1 pack smokes, in exchange, for all my money lost/stolen due to this, is more than fair. Smh. If not, i'll most likely be going back to marlboro menthol since their packaging was designed with the consumer in mind. At least when I say "marlboro menthol", I know that's what i'll get & will know with a simple glance at the pack... Whereas, with the new camel design you practically need a magnifying glass to read if they're straight menthol or menthol silver... Which i'll be much more likely to quit smoking altogether, then to start carrying around a magnifying glass in my purse for the sole purpose of buying your brand. Not to mention, with marlboro, I won't ever end up having to double pay for a pack of smokes ever again due to a badly approved design.

Ever since this awful redesign was launched, i've been ending up with menthol silver instead of straight menthol cigarettes! This design's awfulness began around camel's "think tank" conference table, continued on its way to manufacturing & after a billion cartons of this awfully designed packs of menthol cigarettes were produced & deposited in stores, to which I get smashed in the face with a big pile of bs when I ask for a pack of "camel menthol", not light, but camel menthol & the store employee picks up the pack, rings it up, gladly takes my $8.50 & then I don't find out they're the wrong kind til after i've opened them & see white menthol silver filters looking back at me, instead of the tan color of menthol... This immediately sends me over the edge, every single time, because I can't take them back now that they're open & I know i'll be miserable smoking them in a fashion reminiscent of a chain smoker just to get through the pack faster... Orrrr i'll eventually give up & have to go spend another $8.50 to get the right pack & be totally livid... Which all this drama, bs & theft of my money could've been avoided if camel didn't agree on a new pack design that's hands down dog crap!! Did you not look over the faux paper design before approving it for production?! Because that's what I think. I refuse to believe a company as big as camel purposely put out a design this sucky. The only way to tell the difference between menthol & silver, is that bs fine print labeling that gets lost in the blue/green & black background. Really?! I shouldn't have to educate store employees, they should be able to tell the difference, just like I should.

I literally just packed & opened what should have been my brand new pack of camel menthol & instead i'm stuck smoking menthol silver again. Blasphemy!!! Ugh!!! So disappointing!

I think a redesign needs to be in the works asap!

• Am
                    Amy Barber Mar 28, 2019

I agree the design absolutely sucks. I’ve received the wrong ones more than once. They really should be different colored packs. If your cashier isn’t a smoker it’s much easier to say “the green ones” than try to explain what you want

Camel Crush Mentholnew packaging sucks

I have bought cigarettes 3 x and the store workers have given me menthol silver bc your company made the new packaging so like that of the new regular menthol packaging. This has happened numerous times and causes me (the buyer of your product) unnecessary inconvenience and stress in order to make sure I'm sold the product I paid for. I'm going to have to switch brands due to this. Your company lost a customer just because you made it hard for your own customers to purchase regular menthol.

3 Responses
                    • Pa
                      Palya6 Sep 01, 2019

I smoke the silvers and have accidentally
                      purchased upwards of 30 packs of regular crush packs. To strong, cant be returned. With Illinois tax this is to expensive. Guess I am going to switch to a non rj Reynolds cigarette. If I stay with them they are out nothing for their poor judgment. To bad I liked the crush silvers.

• Al
                      Aldo83 Aug 04, 2019

Same here the new design has left employees confused since every pack of Camel crush regular has a different design in the carton, the employee has no idea what they're doing due to the new design camel has made and has led me to spend more money after opening up the wrong pack which they won't take back.

• Er
                      ErBr8284 Mar 27, 2019

OMFG!!! The SAME THING has happened to me more times than I care to think about since this awful ReDesign was launched. The Awfulness began around Camel's "Think Tank" Conference Table, continued on its way to Manufacturing & after a Billion Carton of this Awful Design was deposited in Stores, where the BS surrounding this blasphemous Design amps up when I ask for a Pack of "Camel Menthol", NOT LIGHT, but Camel MENTHOL & the Store Employee picks up the Pack, rings it up, gladly takes my $8.50 & then I don't find out they're the wrong 1s til after I've opened them & discover White Filters looking back at me, instead of the Tan Color... This immediately sends me over the edge, because I can't take them back now that they're open & I know I'll be miserable Smoking them in a fashion reminiscent of a Chain Smoker just to get through the Pack faster... ORRRR I'll have go spend another $8.50 & be totally livid... Which all this Drama, BS & Theft of Money not only makes my Blood Boil, due to the fact that Camel will have gotten an Extra Pack worth of Money out of me, but makes me Crazy ALL because Camel FELT THE NEED TO AGREE ON A NEW PACK DESIGN THAT'S HANDS DOWN DOG CRAP!! Did they NOT look over the Faux Paper Design before approving it for Production?! Because that's what I think. I REFUSE to believe a Company as big as Camel purposely put out a Design this Sucky. The ONLY WAY to tell the difference between Menthol & Silver, is that BS Fine Print Labeling that gets lost in the Blue/Green & Black background. REALLY?!

I guess the only reason I'm here leaving this Comment, under your Complaint (Which I intend on leaving a separate Complaint, is that I literally just packed & opened what should have been my Brand New Pack of Camel Menthol & instead I'm stuck smoking Menthol Silver. Blasphemy!!! Ugh!!! So disappointed! So I'm now scouring the Internet looking for a Complaint Form to tear them a New 1 & to basically force their hands in giving me Vouchers for Free Smokes, or something equally as good, to give back a portion of the Money, I had to doubly spend on Smokes since this "Should be Fired" or "Should be Boycotted" ReDesign was put on shelves. I think giving me some Free stuff, or Coupons for $1 Pk Smokes, in exchange is more than fair. Smh.

Camelcamel crush cigarettes

I am very disappointed in the camel crush cigarettes. I've smoked them for years and they have got to the point that I cannot hardly crush them any more. I have been having to take a marker and push down on them as hard as I can to get it to crush!! I will not be buying any more of these. I'm so disappointed. I've always enjoyed them and never had this problem before.

Camelcamel menthol crush

Ever since the box change, I constantly am given the wrong cigarettes. I keep receiving camel menthol crush silver instead of camel menthol crush it's become very annoying. I've had to go back out and get new packs or smoke ones I don't enjoy. It happens every time ever since the box change. Definitely think they should be 2 different color boxes again

Feb 10, 2019

Camel — website

I haven't been able to get the camel website to load. It worked wednesday, but has been down since thursday...

Feb 04, 2019

Camel — camel menthol packaging

Recently Camel changed a lot about the packaging of their cigarettes, mainly the menthols. i smoke what used...

Feb 04, 2019

Camel — camel menthol

This was the email I just sent to Camel "I would like to take some time to quickly tell your company how...

Feb 02, 2019

Camel — camel crush silvers/new packing the worst

So I just bought two packs of cigarettes, in a hurry, due the the line building behind me at the gas station...

Feb 01, 2019

Camel — menthol/menthol silver packaging

I can NOT TELL YOU how INFURIATING your new packaging is. if I have to open up one more pack and find WHITE...

Jan 31, 2019

Camel — camel crush regular/menthol

I am a smoker of camel crush regular/menthol cigarettes. I share with my wife because she likes menthol and I...

Jan 30, 2019

Camel — camel blues

Thank you Camel for helping me quit smoking your product!!! Been smoking camels for over 20yrs but along with...

Camelnew boxes of camel crush cigarettes are too confusing for cashiers!

I really wish the company would go back to the Green and White Camel Crush Menthol boxes. I am constantly being sold the wrong box of cigarettes because cashiers can't tell the difference. I just left a store that was out of my flavor of cigarettes and they didn't even realize it because they thought they had three different flavors of Camel cigarettes on the shelf until I told them different. I have to explain this to them at least once a month! Please go back! The new boxes are beautiful, but too confusing!

Jan 18, 2019

Camel — camel crush menthol camel crush menthol silver

I personally feel that the new packaging released for these two packs of cigarettes is too identical, it wa...