The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Calypso Cay Vacation Promotions — Fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On Jan 31, 2009 there was a phone solicitation promising a great vacation. In order to get the information the consumer needed to give a charge card, but the consumer was able to cancel any time up to thirty days and the "clock" did not start until after receiving the material. I canceled the next day February 1. The company refuses to acknowledge the cancellation. I faxed, emailed, phoned, and sent all original paper work back certified mail with return receipt all within the thirty days of cancellation ntoice. I have copy of all documentation.
More Calypso Cay Vacation Promotions Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - credit card
- Calypso Cay Resort - Unauthorized charges
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility!
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam
- Calypso Cay - repeated telemarketers calling
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch