Calypso Cayno holiday

M

I bought a package from calypso cay resort online promising a holiday vacation but every time I would ring to book and could not get through to speak with anyone, when I have emailed them no one responds back. I have spent over $600 US for this package and its not fair as I really would like to have a holiday to the US I am in Australia and its not fair that this company is just ripping me off...
there email is [protected]@calypsocay.com they do not respond back to me.
My ref is 171763
I paid with Amex and have all the statements.

Please would you look into this and notify me what I can do about it.

kind regards

Rina Thomson
[protected] mobile Australia

• La
    laura hamilton Feb 22, 2014

I have to agree with the writer I was sent there by pgi which is an company that is selling vacation club memberships. My husband and I spent two nights there and there were toe nail clippings on carpet, holes in drapes, grout out of flooring in bathroom, indentations in doors and standing trash can at elevators had build up grim on it. Employees were rude and did not appear to care if u had a compliant. Food was uneatable. I would never stay there again and/or tell anyone else to stay there. I have stayed in cheaper places that were better than that.