Calypso CayFraud and cheating

My partner purchased this holiday about 3 yrs ago for the price indicated on all of the below reports. I extended after the 24mths expired thinking that we will take it in 2009. I became concerned as I tried to contact them with no response. I have come across all this evidence of fradulent activity which has made me very anxious that we should not even try and attempt to take this holiday!

Has anyone actually taken this holiday??? The main issues I've discovered seem to be all refunds that nobody seems to be getting.

Anyone that can offer any advice would be a godsend!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices