Cactus Jack's Autocar - lemon - repo

K

So I purchased a car and before from them and traded it in was the only way to get rid of that lemon. Recently, Sharon in finance claims that everything has changed and there are new people. I purchased my car on March 23, 2016 which is 2 years ago, made all payments, however, they sold me a car that needed a complete recall regarding the safety restraint and etc... air bag blow out from Chrysler. I complained about this noise mind you within 3 days of having the car. So yesterday, after paying for two years faithfully, and a couple months ago falling on medical issues, I took the intiative to call and email and let them know. In addition, I sent a private copy of my families estate that is being settled mind you over $936, 000 and 17 heirs me being one of them I asked could they work with me and when I got my portion I would pay the remaining $4, 000 off which I already purchased the car for around $13, 000 I told that it was fine, I kept full insurance on the vehicle the entire time, yesterday, I come out from getting my son, the car is gone, I call them. I told her you have the email on the payment agreement and you never declined it. She tells me well pay the entire car off, I said you know or if you don't I gave you a copy of the letter with the dates the checks would be sent out. Then I say you know what, I want all my belongings out of the car, valuables, money, my son's stuff, personal papers and I could go on and on, she refused to tell me where I could pick up my items, but wanted me to bring her $2300, provide a letter of address, which mind you I just paid registration and told her the address is on there and that is how you have already ran payments numerous times, she says bring 4 references and paystubs and we will decide if we want to give you the car back. So, I came home called my neighbors lawyer free consultation. Thus, in Arizona you cannot withhold nor charge any fees for me to retrieve my personal belongings, I sent an email demanding to pick all my items up, I cancelled the registration I have a receipt for and cancelled my full coverage on the car, and now I want all my belongings, when I get my check, I can buy a brand new car. Thus, I told her she had 24 hours to tell me where to pick up all of my personal belongings in the car. I haven't heard anything yet. Now this call and event happened yesterday, April 26th, 2018. I want all my belongings I told her the worst they can ever do is sell the car at auction which I owe under $4000.00 the proceeds by law have to be deducted from the over all lease and the remainder would be my legal obligation which at this point I do not care. Still haven't heard anything at all from them and told them they had 24 hours per Arizona Law. Cactus Jack's Auto on Camelback should be shutdown and I will blog about them as long as I live. There number by the way is [protected] watch out as well, in the beginning they use to try to text me, I called and told them it's against federal law to text me unless I have signed an opt in paperwork with them which there is non. As well as illegally placing GPS devices on cars, they are suppose to advice you of that and have you sign to be legally monitored. So I'm calling back today after this. I want my stuff. Or I will be suing them.

• Er